1

some moments you couldn't erase from your life...

Posted by love_makes on 6:33 AM
On 13th of April 2009,we were done with all our B.tech papers.With a new life bang in front of our eyes we decided to drink till we were too tired to hold the glass.This "we" include 8 or 9 guys i was too drunk to recall the exact numbers, my money on 8 though.All were on..and i was taking in every minute of revelry in front of my eyes.It was a mixed feeling or again i was failing to react in situation.I knew that life would never be the same again ,the four years at college had been a lot more than about getting a job or a well framed degree and it was only now that i was realizing it.It wasn't just the basic things like fending for yourself or staying awake for nights or have fun,it was also the exposure that the experience gave me.I have met and lived with some brilliant people,observed them,heard them.We had broken down in harsh system but we had picked ourselves right back up to fight again.Whisky all over in the room and on the mind..we had talked some nonsense but this is what for which you say cheers..we drove down the memory lane and get a flash back of all the four years we spent together..and then we raised last drink of the night and proclaimed that we would always stay in touch despite the distances and demands...after the rocket drink all fell asleep except me and one more..its around 4:30 and we two sat down on steps ..i looked up and closed my eyes and everything seemed to flash in front of my eyes..the day i came there,my first ragging session,my first internal exam,my first external,third semester,challengers cup[kudos to cse guys],first result,first placement day,waynad trip,all the friday nights and every peg of whisky[especially 6th peg onwards]..football in nights..i now opened my eys and saw the stars zipping all across the twirling sky,leaving behind sharp blazes of light..i came back to my room..and went through all the pics we got together...from 1st yr to the date ..and thanked heartily to one who invent camera ..and felt blessed with the moments i got there..i loved to be there..its then only whisky got over me now ,i felt dizzy and decided to lie down on my bed took in deep breath and closed my eyes smiling at all time i spent here..truly some moments you couldn't erase from your life..what a blessing this memory is,its no going back there but it will always inspire a smile :-)..so move on!!!

Copyright © 2009 think like a child...open a book ... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.