5

a Chronicle of the time.. a log of life of friends as today turns into yesterday...

Posted by love_makes on 12:05 PM
200 meters long "Q" awaited me at GUINDY railway station. - yup finally I was set to leave for B'lore.. n yup I was waiting for that.

2 days before - I tried hard ... real hard to book the TATKAL ticket ,with 2 Mbps internet speed, from Chennai to Blore but... all went in vain.. it was waiting 67 .. n the clock 2 mins past 8.. now would you believe it ??? ... I would like to meet the lucky guys who got their precious PASS to spread themselves on the "golden" birth of INDIAN RAILWAYS -- may be my mind refuse to believe it-- ohhh.. are they really human ...

Anyway if you like it short and simple here it goes :- I didn't get the tickets, which means trouble ahead.

Night before - Things been never be easy for me when it comes to "have fun", be it in college or be it in Company. Who else in the world will work on Saturday ..that to on Jan 1 .. n that too in Nights.. all alone .. No sleep... not for a second.. I was waiting for the clock to hit that 7:30 A.M.. I just wanted to run away from here .. Anyway it did.. ( Not going much into ofc works of that time, better left unsaid ). I was in my flat around 8.. morning turns refreshing and even Chennai.. smiling... Beautiful it was and beautiful it had to be...
meanwhile, I tried for Bus ticktes-- useless..
I packed my stuffs and gobble something I didn't even remember now.

GUINDY - Long queue didn't stop me from coming the TOP DOG.

Chennai Railway station :- It was all crowded.. seemed like the whole world is moving to Banglore and it was the last possible means of transport - the banglore express. Anyway.. I was looking for the one "dabba" where I can stand atleast. Then.. I heard someone ... "Banglore jana hai?" - I was like .. han Bhai..
"Window seat" -- Me : Kitna loge? {Of course.. was talking about money only .. dirty mind }.. "30 rupya" -- Me : thik hai :-) .. I got the seat .. n it was the omen "u will be having a great time ahead".. and yes it was - when the same man sold the seat next to me to a beautiful girl for "20 rupya" ..I helped her shoving her bags .. I pulled a novel out of my bag and started reading.. yeah I was reading ... not just pretending .. ok ok mix of both. But.. the man seating next to her told her to swap the seats with her wife.. - unwillingly she said "yes" .. n she looked at me for help..in pulling her bags out .. I gave a blank look and continued reading. [TIT for TAT, :-( ]

That doesn't stop there.. couple beside me had 2 moron children. I hadn't slept for the last 2 days approx., the moment I closed my eyes.. one of them shouted .."itbei haibt bituna kihsi "- I don't know..but I heard something like this.. n the other one made task easier for me .. he translated this alien language as "itne bade hoke abhi so rhe hai UNCLE "..I was like "tera baap nahi sota hai kya" but ..held my tongue.. n their "chi po chi po" .. continued for next 6 hours depriving me even a slim chance of catching a nap.

Banglore City :- WOW.. was the feeling and wow was the weather .. when I reached. I got the direction from "Bakku" - which bus I have to take and where I have to get down. "Pare" called me asking "Kya laana hai n Kitna " .. n it resulted in 2 B.D full.. though I was advocating for 3 but.. they settled for 2. ( couldn't argue more as I was on bus.. and more importantly they were in MAJORITY ).. I felt down.. :-( .. only 2.. huh.. but anyway.. 2 it was. So, let it be..

Electronic City Phase II - I got down at the bus stop.. and moved to a nearby bakery shop - asked for a "dairy milk" when I heard a voice - "ek aur bol hi do"- Bakku with his broad smile .. I hate to share chocs or even gift chocs.. but.. you don't always get to do what u love.

We reached his flat - BIG n BOOMING - found budhwa sitting on couch with Madhu.. these two guys are from Chennai and one is my roomie so even a casual Hi seemed wastage of energy at that time.

Was looking for other guys but ..they just left to get the stuffs.. except "Pare" who was very much in his fav. zone "the bathroom" with face wash :P. After 15 odd mins he came out... n yaar .... I can not express it .. how it felt.. words seem failing for me.. " you with someone for 4 long years seeing each other in every possible state and then more than 1.5 years gap.. " A real tight hug .. and all exchanged without uttering a word "I missed you" - "I missed u too yaar".. celebrated this with puffs of SUTTA.

Budhwa was also in his zone "Chicken king in Kitchen" - 6 yummy leg pieces vanished from Kadhai into our tummy. {Boy, ( don be happy u will still be the budha .. but for angrezi sake .. let it Boy).. u r into wrong field - u r so good a cook that u can give a run to the KFC.. better to do it soon else some Ratatouille will do it after you ....}..

Now.. we all were waiting for the "bottles" [Happy n *anda] to come.

*anda :- no change really. No use of wasting words over him.. A tight hug.. with kaisa hai :-)... jhakaaashhh!!

Happy - a guy with one of those teeth .. u know .. Moushmi Chaterjee :-)..Between those - Kaise ho - ache hai - I noticed he has lost some more hair ;-) and gained some belly.. I also compete him in these two dept.

After having dinner
"Backk"uuuuu -
Two of us holding Bakku from his legs and hands in the air.. and rest of us... whaammm ... his BACK and our BOOT -- he was also getting the taste after quite a long time :D - but he has all the experience in the world on this.. so no problems for him...

I was getting a lil impatient but then it came -- it's time -- "The BD time" and here it was-
"Unseal the bottle.. spread the glass... make the peg" - I am good at it :-).. and I have experience of doing this regularly during college - beautiful - days or should I say nights.

So, all set for "You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Night ..

1st peg -- Bottom-s-Up.. hona chaiye - shouted Parey.. there u go.. Anything for u Sir.. said all ... and "Cheers" - Photo clicked... and Bottom-s-Up it was..

Madhu Out -- :-)..

We have some favs. when it comes to "MAARNE or Jinki leni hai" - n leading the chart are -
*anda, parey, Bakku, madhu, budha.. :D

And it was started one by one .. and on n on..
We were into "Kurkure contains plastic" thing ...then..
Suddenly, Madhu poured some whisky into the cap and started burning it .. "The Burning Shot" -U can't do it here bro.. but at least he tried and it was not anywhere near burning shot but u can't teach someone who is drunk n about to drop!!
so better let him think he has done it. :-)

Every passing second was an "aaha" moment. Sitting there was so comforting ..

It was last peg -

Silently .. we were sipping in from our glasses...

Madhu finished his first... then sucked every possible drop of Whisky from the bottle and again tried for that burning shot.. a better performance this time...

It was around 4 - he took his wallet .. pulled out .. "papers with Gandhi jee on it" - yes Indian rupayaa - "Aey *anda la do na kahin se daaru please.. sala itna kam kyu laaye the ..." - he was like "Madhu 4 baj gaya kahan milega" but hero of the day "Madhu" - la do na re kahin se ...

He slept with Indian currency in his hand and daaru daaru on his lips :-)..

Parey, Budhwa, Happy and I mag over some old talks with Dil chahta hai playing in the background. How soothing music can be ...is a mystery. How some beautiful lines captivate your mind and shrug all the "loads" from your mind is a real mystery for me. I prayed the time to stop there and then... but...

Fir se mile jo hum deewane.. to ye samjhe to ye jaane .. hum v rahe rahe yaar humare jahan.. aaye nahi kabhi koi hum me duriyan... Dil chahta hai .. Dil chahta hai..

Thank u all for such a wonderful Night...See U soon Guys!! LOVE U ALL!!!

5 Comments


Nice Blog..
i personally value it more Bcoz i m somewhat weak in writing flavoured blogs..with better spicy mixture of words..


But i have one copmlain to writer of this blog..
He promised me in chennai bari bari sabki "MARRI or LII" jagygi..but aisa nahi hua..
He himself and the guy came from chandigarh(to banglore(appx 2500 kms)!!everyone know this dude.... aur uski nahi LII gayi) both saved. in this party....
If someone other(Bakku,jassi,Happy)couldhave tried to pull there legs...Thoda Mahual aur better hota..par jitna hua that was also the best..

par isme...galti puri unki hai jisne mujhe promise ki thi..so..mai uske flat se..koi valuable things bina kahe hue launga..please do comments in favour of me..


bro totally agree to the comment abt hair....but tummy :(
and no mention abt me drinking for the first time wid u guys....hugely disappointed :P :D
had d time of my life....hope every new year will start like dis


Really a great time with great friends.Moments seemed to have frozen with nostalgia with time running fast in the background.
Good to find that all my friends are doing good and are the same as they used to be. :)


@Happy : hehe.. haan yaar bhul gye :-(.. nyt shifts me the na ..

Copyright © 2009 think like a child...open a book ... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.